Wednesday, August 13, 2008

LTS Hatyai

Hey there folks!

it's been a long time since my last blogging in this site..actually i've been busy for the past few weeks with my work, my business-CNI and other personal agendas. My daily activities has been hectic with all datelines to be met, business activities to be arranged and the biggest 'rock' was preparing the upcoming final examination for my fellow students.


In spite of all these hectic environment that i have faced and endured, suddenly there was a light at the end of the tunnel. It seemed to be well planned by God where finally he heard my plead to be free for a while as if it's like a 'leash' that was clutching on my neck and i managed to break it free and finally can spare a little time and space for myself. I am truly grateful to CNI and if it is not because of this extraordinary business that i have involved into, i wouldn't have the chance in a lifetime to set a foot at Thailand.

So, as my story goes, I was treated with an all-expense paid trip to Hatyai, Thailand. The date of the trip was from 7th August 2008 to 12th August 2008. I reached LCCT terminal at around 11am (7th August) and quickly got myself a ride for just RM9 to downtown KL using the Aerobus, AirAsia's subsidiary transportation company that offered transit routes from KL Sentral to LCCT and back. The bus was always available on every 15 mins of the hour so i didn't get caught into any delay to get to KL. As i reached KL Sentral at about an hour later, i decided to scout for a few money exchange shops around the area to see if i could get good rates to change for Thai baht. By 4pm, my sideline Abg Annuar arrived at KL Sentral with his wife. I have high admiration for both of them because they came all the way from Saratok (a division not far from Sri Aman) and including the latest LTS trip, they have been awarded 4 free trips by CNI due to their outstanding performance and group's positive growth. At about 5pm, their downline, Ady, which is also a fellow from Saratok arrived and all of us took the KTM train to Shah Alam and from there, hopped into a taxi to CNI HQ.

Here as some of memorable photos captured during our trip to Hatyai. This actually serves as a strong proof & indication that CNI delivers what that has been promised to all its distributors, provided that the distributors are exercising this business well & the virtue of honesty, that is with a kind heart to help people achieve better being in their respective lives.

No comments: